My fiance, my kids and I are going to Wisconsin for Christmas this year.
We are leaving on December 21st. in the afternoon.
Perry has not spent a Christmas @ his parents home in 12 yrs!
My kids Aunt Sarah (Stephen's sister) also lives in WI so we are meeting up with them @ her home in Fon Du Lac.
Then we are leaving the kids with Stephen until Christmas eve evening. My kids will then spend the rest of Christmas eve and Christmas day with Perry, me and Perry's family. The 26th Rayden will be driving back with his daddy (Stephen) to Kansas City, KS. where he will spend hopefully some quality time with his father! My son really needs that and I pray that Stephen does more for his son then he received as a boy! Rayden will return to me the end of February or in March.
I sure will be missing my lil monster!! Worried like no other as well.. However, I have to give to my son what is good and right for him. That is why I am allowing him to have that much time to bond more with his father. It would not be fair to keep my son away from his father just because I will miss him. Shoot I miss him and Shailis also when I am only away for a few hours lol I hope I can make it through the next couple months away from him. I know I will have separation anxiety! I seen Stephen partially grow up with out a father around and my brother also and I don't want to do that to my son at all! A boy needs his Father!
I know lately others may not like my decisions or question my doings. However, It's my life and my kids not yours! :)
Amyway...
I am looking forward to meeting Perry's Family soon. Especially his mother, she is such a warm n kind hearted woman! We have developed a good relationship already! His mother, father and sister are very accepting of me and my children and I couldn't ask for more! His parents already are so thoughtful n giving for my kids, more than I can say about their other part of the family! Not mine, mine are good with my kids!
I am down a bit though because, I have not went not one Christmas away from my mother in 24 years. I offered to bring her with us for our trip. However, she doesn't want to be that far away for that long ( 10 days) from her responsibilities at home. I understand, I just know I will miss her! We are celebrating Christmas with her and my brother before we go though so at least that will make me feel some what better about being away... *sorta*
I love you all ... I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a beautiful & healthy new year! God bless * luvz n hugz*
Monday, December 14, 2009
Going to Wisconsin and more...
Posted by ~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment