
I met a wonderful man name Perry who I have fallen deeply in love with!
We are now engaged :) He purposed 2 me on Aug. 17th 2009 @ Red Butte Garden. Our day was so beautiful, we walked through the garden holding hands. He then walked me up and over to a secluded spot with a bench and vines surrounding the lil gazebo. Holding me telling me how much he loves me... on one knee and I am just in ahhhh... not having the breath 2 say anything, we just gaze into each others eyes as he slides the ring on my finger as I smile @ him.. I then say, " uh hu" as tears begin to fill my eyes, he kisses my hand then stands up and we begin to hold each other. Telling one another just how much we love each other! Then I whisper in his ear, " I'd love more than anything 2 be your wife and share this life with you". We then walked down the trail holding hands enjoying the beautiful garden together. Walked up the trail further after seeing most of the garden and sat together on a stone over looking the city and soon watching as the sun sets :)
Was a beautiful day!
Friday, September 11, 2009
LoVe of My LiFe
Posted by ~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment