CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The sweet things kids do!

Today was an interesting day... well this month has been in general...

Today while I was checking my e-mail forwarding out a bunch of stuff that has been pile'n up in my inbox, Shailis came up to me and said, " Mommy I have a surprise for you".
I said, " you do?, well let me see".
She walks over to the table and gets into her lunch bag she kept from school (half day.. sack lunch) pulled out a lil container and said, " I saved this for you because I know that you love strawberries and I wanted 2 share them with you."
What a simple thought of kindness that was so meaningful!
I then said, " Thank you so much honey. That is very nice and thoughtful of you! I appreciate it very much!".
We then sat n ate them together on the couch watching PBS Sprout.

Later today Rayden was sitting in his high chair eating french fries.
I look over at him because he was saying, " hug".
I then began 2 laugh quite a bit....
He was holding a handful of fries up by his face trying to hug them! :D
These are some of many reasons that make you smile and remember the joy of being a MOTHER!


0 comments: