CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~* HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING! *~










I am thankful for everyone that I have in my life now and for those I have met that has touched my life in a positive way! This is a very important time of our lives to give thanks. Time to do good for those who are less fortunate! Most important thing to remember is this is NOT the only time when we can give or be so kind to others! Everyday that we are blessed 2 breathe and hearts filled with blood 2 pump love, is a day we can make a difference in this world! Love your family more today then yesterday and hold no judgment to those you careless about! Remember that's GOD's job NOT yours ! Love you ALL and may you and your family be blessed...


Remove Formatting from selection

0 comments: