CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rayden's B-Day Party!






































What a day this started out 2 be ... Shailis was one lil beautiful brat this morning! lol Then we went 2 Walmart 2 buy some stuff 4 the party, got home and realized we left the Happy b-day balloons at the store! I didn't go back because I wasn't going 2 stand in the service line for and hour for 2 dollars! We went 2 Smith's 2 pick up his cake & get ice cream. The lady was busy and didn't write on his cake yet! So she hurried & wrote Happy Birthday Rayden on the cake when we picked it up!! ugh what a day..... At least the lil dinosaur's on the cake Roared and was cute :) some of my friends had 2 work & were unable 2 come. My friend Bernadine came with her 2 lil boys. My cuz Andrea was there 2 :) Happy 2 have her around more! Steve's family all live outside of the state so usually it's just my bro & his bunch that come and a few other people. However, I do have 2 say I enjoy it that way sometimes because it is less stressful. Over all I think it went fine after a long day... lol Oh not 2 mention I forgot 2 get extra drinks... good thing I had some here! We had pizza, Cake & ice cream. Rayden had fun and enjoyed all the toys he was given! THANK YOU all for coming and for the gifts you had gave 2 Rayden!!! His favorites seem to be the remote control car from mommy & daddy, the train with bobble heads from Aunt Brandy & Uncle Richard and the Handy tools Andrea & Grandma. Ya he pretty much loves them all! :)








HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL MAN! WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

0 comments: