HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD, WE LOVE YOU!
This was a fun camping trip!
The best yet actually... :)
It was my MOM's first time going camping with us!
Rayden & Shailis's first time riding on four wheelers.. oh & mine 2 lol
Nathan & Steve took my mother & I on a boat ride. That was the first time us ladies went on a boat and it was together :)
Richard drove our mom around on the wheeler n I tell ya ... It was quite nice seeing our mother let loose and go out of her comfort to have a great time! She really enjoyed herself!
Thanx U guys for letting her have that experience on her son's birthday! I know it ment alot to both of them!
LOVE YOU!
















































Tuesday, August 19, 2008
STARVATION RES. 8-19-08
Posted by ~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I see you have a new post:), but I can't see any of the pics???
I cant see them either. Just white boxes with red xxx's????
Post a Comment